Monday, March 3, 2014

Make a table saw miter sled

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Many of you may remember a miter sled video I made a while back. Although the sled worked, I always thought that it was an unnecessarily complicated way to build it.

Since I seem to be getting backlogged on pictures that need framing, I built a new miter sled this week. It is much easier to make than the old one. And youll get perfect mitered corners every time!

Plans:

  • SketchUp design
  • PDF plans







Bonus video!

I experimented with making a plywood picture frame for a print Ive been wanting to complement with something unusual. I like the notion of embracing the plywoods edges and featuring them. I also experimented with using kitchen food coloring as a wood dye. Worked out fine!



TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment