Friday, January 24, 2014

360° Shop Complete

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download


I can now stand in the shop and turn in a full circle and see only woodworking. Cool.

Its nothing special really, just a relatively cheap door from the home center, but it makes a big difference. With the door installed in the wall, my last view of the water heater, furnace, and random junk pile is no more (well, until I open the door). I really like the feeling I get when I close that door - suddenly Im in the shop.


I was going to make my own door. But with time tight I went with the pre-hung option and just bought it. Of course, you get what you pay for, and in the end I had to take it completly apart and fix it - nothing was square or true. Still, it was faster.

I havent decide yet if I am going to paint it.



TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment