Thursday, January 23, 2014

Progress

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Heres a sneak peek of the dresser! We almost finished over the weekend, but some of the finishing touches that I got werent right (i.e.) knobs, so Ill wait to show finished pics.


and a few snapshots from the weekend! I found some cute wrapping paper at Target on clearance for $2.78. The ikat diamond on the left would be great for updating the back of a bookcase! Friday, Avila beach had the neatest sand - kinda like an ikat stripe. I wonder how it does that? We laid out tape on the other side of our Ikea rug (almost ready for paint!). and finally last but not least, Sunday was Davids birthday!!! I had an ice cream cake made at a favorite local place. Yum!








































I hope you all had a great weekend! :)

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment