Thursday, February 6, 2014

then and now

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Tuesday I shared a few changes in the living room after cwts, and today I thought Id share how the bedrooms have changed. Ill be needing to update our home tour page soon, because a lot has changed!

We switched up the charcoal upholstered headboard with a bright coral upholstered headboard. Im loving the bright pop of color! We also added a grasscloth and nailhead feature wall behind the bed.


To the left of the bed we switched up the draperies and added the mint fabric on the chair. The desk was in the guest room for a few months, so I really need a second "then" shot, but imagine the fabric wrapped table there too (I never really got a good picture).

We decided to move the charcoal headboard into the guest room (well be selling the teal headboard). I put the room together with mostly things I already had, and will probably do a little more tweaking, but at least now we can see the bed (this was the dumping ground for cwts) and Davids parents who are coming next week, wont have to crawl through to find the bed :) 


























One of our former nightstands is in the guest room across from the bed and next to the closet. The other one is in my closet. I also reorganized my tiny closet, which is packed full!!


 We are still changing a few things and Ill be sure to share pics when I have them :)
 

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment